TikTok, formerly known as musically, is a popular app that allow its users to make videos with the music in the background. The app has taken much importance and is greatly used particularly by the teens and young adults. They found it interesting to use as they can make various expressions along the played music. Thus, the app is being used as a great pastime.
Sometimes, people find it difficult to upload a TikTok video on any other app especially if they are longer in duration. Following are the clear steps that will help you to upload a TikTok video.
- The first step requires you to open your phone’s camera. No need of opening the TikTok app yet. Tap the camera icon displayed on your home screen, go to the video option by swiping right, and now tap the red button to create a video. When the recording of the video is done, the red button must be tapped located at the bottom of the home screen. Ensure that the length of the video is not more than 5 minutes.
- Next step is to open the TikTop app. The icon consists of a black square with a white music note inside.
- Now tap the Add button that is at the bottom-centre part of the screen. It will take you to the recording screen.
- In the next step, you must tap the photo icon situated at the right of the recording button. All videos and songs saved in the phone will appear.
- Now tap the recently recorded video. After it’s uploaded, a message will appear that will inform you about the length of the chosen video.
- Keep dragging the box border till it encompasses the portion of the video you require. The border is also at the bottom of the screen. The border’s right side tells where the video has to end.
- Tap the button saying ‘Next’. It is displayed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Make editing to the video and again tap Next. In order to add some music to the video clip, tap the circular icon at the screen’s top right corner and choose a song that you think would match your video. The starting time of the music or the song can be changed by opening the scissor icon and marking the portion of the clip that you would want to start the video from. At the top right, there’s a slider icon that changes the volume of the video or the soundtrack. Special effects can also be added by tapping the clock icon at the bottom left. Open the square cover icon if you want to alter the cover visual. Color filter can be added by tapping the overlapping circles that are tri-colored.
- Add a caption, Buy Tiktok Likes and set privacy by selecting ‘Who can see my video?” option.
- Finally, tap Post option. The video will now be uploaded.